Experience lab testing in the comfort and convenience of your own home with a House Call from Health Network Laboratories (HNL).
The demands of caring for a loved one, or even managing your own chronic health condition, can be emotionally, physically and logistically challenging. Let a phlebotomist from HNL (our exclusive laboratory provider) come to you.
HNL House Calls is an in-home testing service available to anyone, from children to adults. When you add this feature to your purchase, an HNL phlebotomist will call you to schedule an appointment in your home. Discover why parents of small children, as well as those caring for aging relatives, routinely tell us they love House Calls because it saves time and avoids hassles.
- No traveling
- No waiting
- Testing in the comfort of home
- Friendly, professional phlebotomists
- Appointments that fit your schedule
- Day, evening and weekend availability
Service available in:
- Berks County
- Bucks County
- Camden County (N.J.)
- Central Dauphin County
- Franklin County
- Gloucester County (N.J.)
- Lackawanna County
- Lancaster County
- Lehigh County
- Monroe County
- Northampton County
How the service works:
- Add item to cart
- A phlebotomist will contact you to schedule a convenient time to provide testing in your home
For more information on this service, visit http://www.healthnetworklabs.com/HNLHouseCalls.html
* Coupons and discount codes are not eligible for this service.